- Special offer
Nike Air Zoom Elite 8 748588-010
|Recommended price||127,95 EUR|
|Price for you:||102,35 EUR (84,60 EUR without vat)|
VAT exemption covers all countries outside the Community of the European Union
Inform me on e-mail :
THE ASKED SIZE IS AVAILABLE
|Shoe type:||neutral ride|
|Shoe size (US):||10|
Nike Air Zoom Elite 8
The Nike Air Zoom Elite 8 Men's Running Shoe powers your fastest miles with lightweight, highly responsive cushioning, a supportive fit and excellent traction.
A forefoot Nike Zoom Air unit combines pressurised air with internal fibres to deliver highly responsive cushioning — and keep you moving fast.
The lightweight, single-layer Flymesh upper provides ventilation and support where you need it most.
Flywire cables wrap the midfoot and arch for a dynamic, glove-like fit.
The outsole is ultra-thin to keep weight low and traction high.
Its hexagonal pattern offers durability and excellent grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Asymmetrical lacing helps reduce lace pressure on the top ridge of your foot
- Internal heel counter secures the back of your foot
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Soft blown rubber on the forefoot for added cushioning and flexibility
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole encourages smooth transitions
Men's footwear size chart
How to measure your feet to determine shoe size
Measure in the afternoon because your feet may swell during the day and impact the fit of your shoes.
- Heel - toe: Stand with one foot on a piece of paper. Mark the paper at the end of your heel bone and at the end of your longest toe. Measure the distance between these two points and repeat the process for your other foot. If one foot is slightly larger, use the larger measurement as your foot size.
Advice: choose running shoes one size larger than your normal shoe number. You get out of problems with sore toes and bloodshot nails.