- Special offer
Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3 749334-010
|Recommended price||127,95 EUR|
|Price for you:||102,35 EUR (84,60 EUR without vat)|
VAT exemption covers all countries outside the Community of the European Union
Inform me on e-mail :
THE ASKED SIZE IS AVAILABLE
|Shoe type:||neutral ride|
|Best for:||training - tempo|
|Shoe size (US):||10|
The Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3 Running Shoe features a mesh upper with Dynamic Fit technology for ventilation and lightweight support. A plush, cushioned midsole and rugged outsole provide responsive shock absorption and superior grip when you're conquering the trails.
- 4mm offset provides a low-to-the-ground feel
- Sharp lugs are strategically placed to enhance grip
- Rubber forefoot is sticky for optimal wet-surface traction
- Flymesh upper for lightweight breathability and support
- Dynamic Fit system wraps the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
- Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom Air units for responsive cushioning
- Rubber Waffle outsole provides multi-surface traction and durability
- High-abrasion TPU bars help protect the foot from debris
- Moulded sockliner enhances comfort and support
- Offset: 4mm
Men's footwear size chart
How to measure your feet to determine shoe size
Measure in the afternoon because your feet may swell during the day and impact the fit of your shoes.
- Heel - toe: Stand with one foot on a piece of paper. Mark the paper at the end of your heel bone and at the end of your longest toe. Measure the distance between these two points and repeat the process for your other foot. If one foot is slightly larger, use the larger measurement as your foot size.
Advice: choose running shoes one size larger than your normal shoe number. You get out of problems with sore toes and bloodshot nails.