- Special offer
Nike Free Rn Distance 2 863775-701
|Recommended price||134 EUR|
|Price for you:||40,20 EUR (33,25 EUR without vat)|
VAT exemption covers all countries outside the Community of the European Union
Inform me on e-mail :
THE ASKED SIZE IS AVAILABLE
|Shoe size (US):||10.5|
Nike Free RN Distance
The Nike Free RN Distance Running Shoe features Lunarlon cushioning with large hexagonal flex grooves for more natural motion with the soft comfort you need for longer runs.
The natural-motion outsole features hexagonal flex grooves that offer six points of flexibility, allowing your feet to move the way they were meant to.
The lightweight Lunarlon cushioning system delivers miles of soft responsiveness.
It fuses soft foam and a lightweight Phylon carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush comfort and durable support to go the distance.
Single-layer, engineered knit helps keep your feet cool, while Flywire cables integrated with the laces wrap your arch for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Partial inner sleeve wraps your forefoot in breathable comfort
- Deconstructed mesh heel provides support and breathability
- Solid rubber segments under the toe for enhanced traction and durability
- Anatomical heel enables more natural motion
- Weight: 249.5 grams (men's size 9), (207 grams (women's size 5.5)
Men's footwear size chart
How to measure your feet to determine shoe size
Measure in the afternoon because your feet may swell during the day and impact the fit of your shoes.
- Heel - toe: Stand with one foot on a piece of paper. Mark the paper at the end of your heel bone and at the end of your longest toe. Measure the distance between these two points and repeat the process for your other foot. If one foot is slightly larger, use the larger measurement as your foot size.
Advice: choose running shoes one size larger than your normal shoe number. You get out of problems with sore toes and bloodshot nails.