- Special offer
Nike Zoom Rival S 8 806554-711
|Recommended price||60 EUR|
|Price for you:||42 EUR (34,75 EUR without vat)|
VAT exemption covers all countries outside the Community of the European Union
Inform me on e-mail :
THE ASKED SIZE IS AVAILABLE
|Shoe size (US):||9|
NIKE ZOOM RIVAL S 8
With Dynamic Fit technology and ultra-lightweight mesh, the Nike Zoom Rival S 8 Sprint Spike is ideal for short distances, hurdles and jumping events.
A soft sockliner contours to the shape of your foot for ultimate comfort, while a rigid Pebax ® plate and seven strategic spike receptacles provide custom traction.
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
- Spacer mesh upper for breathability and lightweight comfort
- EVA sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for comfort and support
- Pebax ® plate with seven removable spike receptacles for maximum power, speed and traction
- Solid rubber through the heel with a pyramid-shaped traction pattern enhances grip and durability
Laser perforations in the toe box provide flexibility and enhanced airflow
Spike plate extends under the arch for midfoot response and support
Men's footwear size chart
How to measure your feet to determine shoe size
Measure in the afternoon because your feet may swell during the day and impact the fit of your shoes.
- Heel - toe: Stand with one foot on a piece of paper. Mark the paper at the end of your heel bone and at the end of your longest toe. Measure the distance between these two points and repeat the process for your other foot. If one foot is slightly larger, use the larger measurement as your foot size.
Advice: choose running shoes one size larger than your normal shoe number. You get out of problems with sore toes and bloodshot nails.