PowerBar Energize tyčinka – čokoláda 21440242
|Price for you:||2,35 EUR (2,05 EUR without vat)|
VAT exemption covers all countries outside the Community of the European Union
Inform me on e-mail :
THE ASKED SIZE IS AVAILABLE
For successful intense training or competition you should top up your energy levels before you start and refuel during sport with up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration. Energize bars are a great choice before and during sport to deliver a scientifically developed combination of different carbohydrate sources.
- C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a special ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- Sodium, the main electrolyte lost through sweat
- Magnesium to support energy metabolism
- Coconut flavour contains 33mg caffeine per serve
- No artificial colours and *preservatives (*by law)
- Consume 1 bar within 60 minutes before sport and / or
- Consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour during sport depending on the intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar ENERGIZE delivers about 38g carbohydrates.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Coconut contains caffeine (60mg/100g). Not suitable for children, pregnant and nursing women and caffeine-sensative persons. 1 to 2 bars per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
|Nutrition information||per 100 g||per bar (55 g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1539 (364)||849 (201)|
|Fat||4,3 g||2,4 g|
|of which saturates||1,3 g||0,7 g|
|Carbohydrate||66,0 g||36,3 g|
|of which sugars||38,0 g||20,9 g|
|Fibre||3,8 g||2,1 g|
|Protein||13,4 g||7,4 g|
|Salt||1,1 g||0,58 g|
|Sodium||420 mg||230 mg|
|Magnesium||134,6 mg (36%*)||74mg (20%*)|
* % Nutrient Reference Value
Fructose-glucose syrup, rice crisps (rice semolina, sugar, wheat gluten, palm fat, malted barley flour, salt), rice flour, milk protein, oat bran (7,6%), maltodextrin, fat reduced cocoa powder (4,0%), oat flakes (3,9%), ground almonds, cocoa mass (2,0%), flavouring, sodium citrate, fructose, humectant (glycerol), salt, magnesium carbonate. May contain traces of other nuts, peanuts and soy.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.